- Seventh SEAWUN Board Meeting Term III
- The twinning program between BIWASE (Vietnam) and Vientiane Capital Water Supply State Enterprise (Laos)
- Visit tour of Vietnam enterprise delegation to the Singapore International Water Week 2014
- SEAWUN’s leaders trip to AsiaWater 2014 in Malaysia
- Singapore Water Week 2014
Welcome To SEAWUN
The Southeast Asian Water Utilities Network (SEAWUN) is a regional network of water utilities from Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. It was founded by 12 utilities in 2002, and today it has a membership base of 100 utilities providing water and sanitation services in 7 countries. In addition, the network has a small number of associating members which are water related consulting companies, manufacturers and suppliers.
The network provides its members with a platform for developing their capacity and expanding their knowledge through training programs, structured learning from peers, and exchange of information and experiences.
SEAWUN and its member utilities are committed to continuously improve their service coverage and delivery, financial sustainability, and other aspects of their performance.
Updated: August 2012